MeL & Spunky Ep.2 MeL & Spunky Ep.2

leo was the best

omg leo was the best part about this hole flash. i was fuckin dieing.
I suggest you make a flash all about Leo and his crazy wife gail. make a scene where gail finds him eating chocolate cake in the frig.

"please?"

MeLs Bathroom MeLs Bathroom

awsome flash

awsome flash my friend, very good job, legs would be proud of you. i knew that john travlota idea would be a hit! lol. keep the mel movies comming, youll get ur own page on the series page soon enough.

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

wow

now im hungry for breakfast...good job, i liked it.

Bio-Mushroom Bio-Mushroom

that was awsome

heh. that was awsome. i liked it a lot. id like to see more subbmisions from you, ill be looking foward to it.=D

The Full House Collection The Full House Collection

LMFAO!

THIS FUCKING MOVIE IS SO STUPID ITS HILARIOUS! OMG, LMFAO JOEYS SECRET IT SO FUCKING FUNNY, I ALWAYS SAY MOVIES LIKE THIS SHOULD BE BLAMED, BUT THIS IS HILARIOUS! LMAO! OMG, I NEED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN..DO MORE SHOWS!

Pixar Pixar

i liked it.

heh. pretty funny concept, although it was very short, it was still funny. not all flash's have to have some huge plot. keep up the good work.

Rubber-Donkey responds:

You know what? I just might :)

Story Tag 2b: Blown Away Story Tag 2b: Blown Away

dude, i fucking love it.

i love your way of animation in this, you and GEL did a good job here. this is my favorite flash on NewGrounds as of now. keep up the awsome work man.

--Kaos--

A Tribute to Livecorpse A Tribute to Livecorpse

wow dude

wow dude. that really made me feel..idk like i seen him actully do it all. U put everything that really did happen...the stabing,the police man shot, and then he killed himself right in his own bathroom...amazing. good work. and u only had a few hours to do this seeing that he killed himself yesterday afternoon and the news broke out time after.

R.I.P Livecorpse.

SoulShadower responds:

Thanks, I did a little research before I made it to make sure it was accurate.

Because Because

lmfao

I just love it when people make serious emotinal movies and then the end its just...LOL..wow. great job.

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Best Waterman So Far.

This Is My Favorite Waterman Episode so Far. I Liked It A lot..looking at Waterman Dressed Like Captain jack sparrow..or w.e his name is. Made me laugh my ass off..good job..Keep them comming.